Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Who I Am!

Hi! My name is Jenny. I am a sophomore at Towson University where I am a mass communications major minoring in Journalism and Public Relations. I have always loved to write, all throughout all my years of school. It wasn't until my junior year in high school that i decided I wanted to major in the communications field and hopefully someday become a well known writer for a popular women's magazine.
Through taking this class, I hope to better my grammar skills because they are just not too good! I also hope to learn different styles of writing that may interest me. Pretty much, I just hope to overall better my writing skills so that I can become successful in the classes that I plan to take in the future!

1 comment:

Professor Atwater said...

Hi Jenny,
I think you'll find we do A LOT with grammar in this class. It's the foundation of good writing.
Good luck this semester!